Participants address issues from depression, anxiety, insecurities, marital conflict, and health issues. Groups are usually 90 minutes per group and attendance is by invite only.
- Men supporting Men — TBA
Participants focus on living their authentic life. We address issues of the past that continue to impact the present. We work to be emotionally healthy and whole in life.
- Trauma Recovery – Wednesdays (Private Group)
- Women’s Empowerment (Monday’s 6pm-7:30pm
- Senior Women (over 60) TBA
Women’s Empowerment Group Information Session
Monday – September 9th, 2019 @ 6 pm-7 pm
Meet other potential participants, group leaders, and explore if this group would be a good fit for you.
- Understand yourself in ways that promote informed healthy, choices, and clear boundaries.
- Improve your relationship skills and how to manage related anxiety, depression, loneliness, anger, and isolation.
- Learn more about your purpose and your truth. Hear and honor your voice by exploring the meaning for self-worth, self-value, and loving yourself.
Women’s TRAUMA Group Information Session
Wednesday – September 11th, 2019 12 pm-1 pm
Meet other potential participants, group leaders, and explore if this group would be a good fit.
- Build Healthy Connections with other trauma survivors
- Learn & Understand trauma and how it impacts your life
- Sharing your story and reclaiming your authentic self